Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

Valentines day has been pretty sweet for me.  First my wonderful hubby made me breakfast.

Heart shaped pancake with apple topping.  I can tell you it was yummy.  I also got a valentine card with two packages of mini Reese's.

Then I got a text from Lydia with a beautiful picture in her Valentine outfit.

And here is the card I made my husband.  He loves to fish so it was so appropriate.  The card was made using stamps from my January Unity Stamp kit of the month and scrapbook paper from Echo Park's Head Over Heels collection.


Then I got chauffeured to work by said hubby.  Going out for dinner later.
Thanks for stopping by.
~Pam

6 comments:

Gaylynn said...

Great pictures and really nice card too. :)

Angeline Choo said...

Thanks for sharing.. Such beautiful memories! :) Love your Valentine's card too

Ruby said...

Lovely card.

Unknown said...

Very cute card.

Julie Odil said...

Very fun card! It sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day1

Cynthia said...

Sounds like you had a great day, Pam. That pancake looks delicious! Very sweet V-card for your hubby as well.