Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Documented Life

We are in week 8 of this year already.  This weeks challenge was to "add a flap to the flap".   Usually I have these challenges done within an hour of seeing the post but this one stumped me.  I don't know why.  And now that it is complete, the flap and the page don't really go together.  Oh well, I'm happy with how it turned out.

With all the cold, snowy, wet, rainy and nasty weather we have had the last few weeks I needed something bright and cheery.  I used a new stencil I purchased and some  washi tape I've had for awhile but hadn't used yet.  Overall I am pleased with the page.


Here is the page without the flap.  Love the way the colors turned out. I used Dylusions spray inks through the stencil.  The heart is cut from another piece of watercolor paint where I sprayed inks through a different stencil.  


I don't know why I used this bingo card but it turned out kind of nice and I glued the buttons on to simulate the used numbers.  The washi tape has pretty flowers and butterflies on it and just reminded me of Spring which I am so ready to make an appearance.

Thanks for stopping by.
~Pam


No comments: